Logging in and/or Updating Your Profile
Logging in to the Emerald Pointe Website
These instructions assume you have registered at the office. After you have done so, the Website Support Group will have enough information to set up your website account. Your website account should be available within 2-3 business days after registering at the office. You will receive an email, notifying you that your account has been set up and you can login.
- From any browser, open EmeraldPointeRVResort.org (note: not “.com”)
- Click “Login”
- Enter your Username. Your Username is your email address
- Tap “Show Password” so you can be sure you are entering the correct password. If this is your first time logging in to the website, your password will be “emeraldpointe” no quotes, all small letters.
- Click “Remember Me”
- Review the email address and password that you typed in for correct spelling, then click “Submit”
- You should now see “Hello Yourname” to confirm that you have logged in correctly
Note: “Remember Me” will save your username and password so you don’t have to enter it each time you access the site IF this is the only device you use to login. Accessing the site on multiple devices will require you to login each time.
To Change your password: At the bottom of the login screen, select “Forgot Password”, then follow the onscreen instructions. If you do not have a personal email address (you share with your partner), contact Support@EmeraldPointeRVResort.org and they will change it for you.
Updating your profile
The office records and the website database are totally independent of each other. It’s important to update your website profile when you arrive in the park and when you depart for the season. Failing to do so can result in your not receiving important information. If you change locations in the park or other profile information, be sure to update your profile to reflect the new information. If you change your email address, please contact Support@EmeraldPointeRVResort.org so we can make the appropriate system changes.
To update your online profile you must be logged in.
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen click “Your Profile”
- On the next screen, click “Update Profile”
- Make any updates that are appropriate
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and Click “Save”
Do NOT change your username. The system is designed for everyone’s username to be their email address.
If you encounter any difficulty with the website, the office will be unable to assist you. For help, send an email to Support@EmeraldPointeRVResort.org or call 931-707-0299 and your friendly Website Support Group will be happy to resolve any issues you may be having. We’re always here to help!